Hybrid Networks combine private MPLS Networks, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), which are utilizing the internet connectivity, and third-party cloud services to dramatically improve application performance and manageability.
The architecture of a Hybrid Network enhances both, business and IT innovation cycles. More and more companies are adopting Hybrid Network architectures, as it provides the flexibility to address an increasing complexity of business requirements.
Reasons of moving to Hybrid Networks:
- Bandwidth – In IT organizations, Bandwidth is important, but there are struggles to meet today’s increasing demand. Bandwidth requirements are growing by almost 30% per year according to the Gartner market research. Hereby, networks are being pushed to handle new types of bandwidth, which is required by bandwidth hungry applications, remote workers and the massive growth of mobile devices and users. Hybrid service models enable bandwidth to be assigned to specific applications, when and where required.
- Manageability – Hybrid Networks enable companies to quickly and easily put new offices online, make the needed changes required for data center consolidations and allocate the bandwidth required for certain projects. Modern networks and advanced management tools give IT the visibility it needs to orchestrate services, which support a highly allotted user experiences.
Hybrid Networks are ideally for distributed businesses, who want to adopt the latest network infrastructures that suit their business operations. Most of the Hybrid Network providers deliver:
- A Software Defined Network (SDN) platform that delivers programmable Hybrid Networks to fit each company’s performance requirements and bandwidth demands.
- Intelligent Connectivity that offers virtual, complex network services to connect corporate offices and data centers needed across the globe. It includes advanced analytics that provide visibility into global network traffic and application services.
- Network, as a service, provides intelligent connectivity for organization branch offices and remote locations that require connectivity into private corporate networks via secure internet connections.
- Cloud marketplace gives companies direct, private and secure connectivity to third-party cloud services.
Fully managed network solutions are completely customizable and modular when maximum flexibility is needed, as every company has an own unique network. The management of network functions such as routing and firewall routing enables IT teams to focus on strategic initiatives.