Nutanix has released a whitepaper talking about eight reasons for server virtualization with a focus on Nutanix specific products and services.
In this whitepaper, titled “8 Reasons to Rethink Virtualization in Your Datacenter”, Nutanix focuses on its own Nutanix Acropolis, a turnkey infrastructure platform which delivers enterprise-class storage, compute, and virtualization services to any application.
The whitepaper focuses on eight reasons which include:
- Simplicity, where the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform solution brings together web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to simplify every step of the infrastructure lifecycle.
- Scalability, where every layer of the Nutanix solution, including storage, virtualization, and integrated management, is built on a highly distributed, scale-out architecture.
- Security, with a developed custom security baseline document, the Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), based on well-established National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards, that covers the full stack.
- Resiliency, with fewer moving parts in the infrastructure stack, there is little risk of compatibility-related failures, which reduces IT downtime and troubleshooting.
- Flexibility and Choice where Nutanix is committed to providing flexibility and choice of infrastructure in the enterprise datacenter.
- Analytics and Data-Driven Insights, where rich analytics and heuristics-driven insights are built into the Prism platform, and cover the entire infrastructure stack including storage, compute and virtualization.
- Industry-leading support for the whole virtualization stack, with Nutanix high Net Promoter Score and high customer satisfaction rating. Our support capabilities cover the entire infrastructure stack, including the hardware, distributed storage fabric, and AHV.
- Economic Benefits, where makes infrastructure “invisible”, elevating IT and enabling them to utilize their talents and creativity to make the business more competitive, efficient and profitable.
With the entire platform, Nutanix leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence.
The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications.
You can download the full whitepaper from the IDGConnect site (possible registration required).